Hey there! Its time to make a fantastic pasta...one which doesn't require need any cooking. The closest thing to cooking in this recipe is boiling the pasta! This quick and cheery recipe is quick to whip up and uses ingredients you might already have at home (score!) While this is a last-minute recipe it definitely won't seem like it once it's ready!
Creamy Basil Avocado Pasta
1 avacado ripe
1/2 cup basil fresh
200gm linguine or spaghetti
1 lemon juice squeezed or 1 tbsp bottle stored
1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup olive oil, extra virgin
1/4 cup walnut or cashew nut
1/3 cup cherry tomatoes
Few figs of basil leaves
1. Boil your pasta as instructed on the packaging but make sure you're doing this right before you start making the dish because the sauce is going to be cold so we need hot pasta.
2. Peel the skin of the avocado and cut it into big pieces, since we are grinding it the size doesn't matter so much.
3. Now put all the ingredients which are listed in the ingredient section except pasta. Grind them in a fine paste. your sauce ready now.
3. In a grinder put all the ingredients listed in the ingredients section (not the garnishing ones!) and grind them.
4. Put your pasta on a serving plate and pour your sauce on top of it. Then, garnish it with your cherry tomatoes and fresh basil. Enjoy
I use linguine here in my recipe, but you can use spaghetti also. It will give the same results.