Thai cuisine is one of the most popular (and fantastic) cuisines in the world! The herbs have such a wonderful aroma and beneficial qualities that one can't resist himself or herself.
Whenever someone says spaghetti, the first thing that probably pops in your brain is the same old tomato one but trust us - after trying this dish you will forget boring and traditional! We first tried something similar to this in a small resort in Thailand and my, it isn't easy to forget.
Tips & tricks to master this recipe
This recipe's key ingredient is basil. The basil brings in most of the flavor and is probably the most important thing in the dish! The second thing you must remember is herbs are more than just the supporters! Just like the basil, the herbs play a VERY important part in the dish.
If you can get fresh black peppers which are green in color it can do wonders for this dish! We can bet on it.
Don't make veggies very soft it will destroy the taste of the dish, let all vegetables be crunchy.
You can use bell peppers and baby corn if you would like!
2 cup boiled spaghetti
1/2 cup fresh Thai basil
1/2 cup Fresh Italian basil
1/4 cup fresh parsley,
1/4 cup carrots chopped 1/2 inches
1/2 cup broccoli florets
1 cup Chinese lettuce
1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
2-3 fresh thai green chili
2-3 garlic cloves
11/2 tbsp soya sauce light or thai
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 /4 tsp fresh black pepper(optional)
1/2 tsp salt
1tsp sesame oil
1. Take a pan, preferrable nonstick. Pour oil and let it get hot on medium flame. Till the oil get little hot crush green chili and garlic in a mortar with the help of a pestle. now put this crushed garlic and chili in oil and saute it for few seconds.
2. Now add carrots to the pan, saute them. Make sure we don't want very soft carrots it should be crunchy. Add broccoli and stir it for few seconds. Now add bell peppers and saute it.
3. Once the vegetables get a little cooked we will add boiled spaghetti, soya sauce, salt, black pepper mix them nicely.
4. We will add now thai basil, Italian basil ( just tore them with your hands), and parsley. Mix them nicely. Now add lettuce( chop them in big pieces) to spaghetti. Mix them for few seconds and stop the stove.
5. Cover the pan with a lid so that spaghetti absorbs all the basil aroma. Thai spaghetti is ready to serve .Enjoy!!!!