- 1 pack gram crackers
- 1 pack vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 8 ounces whipped cream (thawed)
- Chocolate topping
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (palm sugar)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup finely chopped strawberries
1. In a large bowl (on the stove), put vanilla pudding mixture and 1 up cold milk and stir continuously stir until it boils.
2. Close the stove when it boils and let it cool off.
3. Meanwhile, in your food processor, whip the cream (you can use ready made whipped cream as well), until you get peaks.
4. Mix the vanilla pudding mixture which you cooked with this whipped cream.
5. Now take a rectangle pan and put a single layer of gram crackers and cover the entire surface. Now top with half of the pudding mixture.
6. Repeat this y adding one layer of crackers and the other half of the pudding mixture.
7.Top with 1 layer of gram crackers and keep it in the fridge for one to two hours.
8. Now we will prepare the chocolate topping. Mix brown sugar and cocoa powder in a bowl. Now take a medium sized pan and put this mixture with butter and milk in it and keep stirring it until it boils.
9. Once it cools down, add the vanilla essence and take the pudding out of the fridge.
10. Pour the sauce on the pudding and serve with finely chopped strawberries.
- You can take kiwis as well if you don't prefer strawberries.
- You can add layers of banana's if you like.