I have been having this sorbet since I was a child and it was one of my best memories. After a long day I would come home after feeling like I was scorched and my mum would have this ready for me. And a bite of this delicious and easy-to-make refresher my mind would cool down. So today, I want share this with you.
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 4 tsp sugar (I used grain sugar but you can use any)
-1 tsp chopped mint leaves
- 1/4 tsp. grounded cumin seeds
- 1 lemon (juiced)
1. Boil the water
2. Add the sugar
3. Let it boil than turn the stove off. (your sugar should be melted by now.)
4. Close the stove and let the mix cool.
5. Add your mint leaves, lemon juice and grounded cumin seeds and mix.
6. Freeze overnight
7. Crush the ice the next day (grinder, ice crusher, any method)
8. Serve with fresh mint leaves
Watch this video if you need some help: